May 20, 2011

Be Free

While I am in the moment of life change, many questions come cross my head recently, where, when, what and how. With all these “???”, Tired to think.

I woke up this morning, shinning through the window. Such beautiful day, such beautiful place where I always smell the sea and feel the breeze, which deeply touched me day by day. Let talk about the double side of story. Moving overseas will change my lifestyle for sure. I have to give up some things I like for a while, such as making jewelry. However, I would meet new people, make new friends and see a lot beautiful places. Travelling around the world was my little dream when I was a little girl. Now maybe, it’s the time to seek the dreams. Just be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...