April 22, 2012

I have moved


Hi everyone,
After 3 months away from Australia, I decide to move my blog from Blogspot to WordPress (www.misluo.com). The main reason was I can not access my blog on Blogspot when I visited my family in China,which was blocked from. Frankly, I didn’t put many efforts on blogging before, because… no excuses this time. I do love to share beautiful things I find and craft ideas I had which may inspire others. That’s why I am still here and making those “revolution” on my blog. I may not post on the missluojewelry.blogspot.com in the further. Please find me in www.misluo.com, or subscribe email update below

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

I didn’t talk about myself at all in the last two years. It was hardest period in my life. Not a good time to talk about the story yet. Whatever, it is ok now, and will be better day after day. Time is the best for healing. Recently, I moved to Europe. Sure, I will update the new life experience here.
Thank you for reading. Have a lovely day!
follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...