January 21, 2013

Look back at 2012

2012 is a very special year for me, did a lot new things, visited a few new places and met many new people, of course made some new friends online and offline. Here is a quick list about my year 2012: -I married to a lovely Italian man Gio in Rijswijk ( Netherlands) last Jan. Wedding   -A short break in Sharm sharm   -Resided to Rimini, Italy. We visited his family and friends in Bologna, Venice and Padua. Discovered some other beautiful city like Florence, Bergamo, Milan and San Marino...  And...in Alpe di Siusi, I ski for the very first time in my life. 2012 Italian cities   -Set up my home studio and re-open my Etsy shop in April. Home studio in Rimini   -I learned some  experience on the summer market and got a lot inspiration from my local customers. Summer Market   -Three of my works featured on Etsy FP in Nov and Dec, are the Raindrop Stud, Tiny Petal Ring and Moon Phase Set. Thank you for these beautiful curators featuring my works. Etsy FrontPage pieces   -My Etsy shop reached 100 sales, & reached my sale goal for the year. 101sales     Well, here is my 2012. I am going to take two days off from the net and hope I could work out new goals and plans for my creative life in 2013. Love xo, Yanxia logo80  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...